Contact Meghan Rennick, Communications/Membership Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org / 780.702.5306
Who Are Our Members?
When you join the Canadian Home Builders' Association-Edmonton Region (CHBA-ER) you are in good company. CHBA members can be found all across the country with more than 450 member companies right here in Edmonton.
CHBA Members Include, but are not limited to:
- New Home Builders - small building companies all they way up to Canada’s largest new home builders;
- Renovators – small and large companies across the county;
- Trade Contractors – plumbers, electricians, mechanical systems installers, and more;
- Leading manufacturers - of brand name building products;
- Suppliers – local companies as well as regional and national building supply chains;
- Financial Institutions – Canada’s major providers of home financing services;
- Warranty Programs – non-profit and for-profit warranty programs;
- Governments and Housing Agencies - at municipal, provincial and federal levels; and
- Service and Professional Groups – designers, lawyers, accountants, real estate and marketing companies, media and more…
For more than 50 years, CHBA-ER has been an effective and respected "voice for the residential construction industry". We are a voluntary organization, run by members for members. We understand what our members need and work to support their business success.
CHBA-Edmonton Region strives to provide members with the resources you need to succeed in the residential construction industry today:
- A business network - connect with other business people who share your commitment to success
- The right product - the latest market intelligence to help you know what your customers want and how to deliver it
- The right skills - the business and technical knowledge you need to run your business successfully
- Answers - the technical advice and support you need to solve problems
- Visibility - opportunities to get your product and service in front of customers
- Credibility - recognition that your company is good to do business with
- A stable business environment - conditions that let you run your business profitably
Timely information, business contacts, political representation and a chance to speak out - membership provides real benefits and real value that will help you to succeed in today's challenging business environment.