Interesting in Becoming a Member?
Contact Lisa Chmilar, CHBA-ER Membership Manager: email@example.com / 780.395.2980
Who Are Our Members?
When you join the CHBA-Edmonton Region you are in good company. Our members represent all aspects of the residential construction industry from coast to coast.
- New Home Builders - small building companies as well as Canada’s largest builders.
- Renovators – small and large companies across the county.
- Trade Contractors – plumbers, electricians, mechanical systems installers and more.
- Leading manufacturers - of brand name building products.
- Suppliers – national and regional building supply chains as well as individual local companies.
- Financial Institutions – Canada’s major providers of home financing services.
- Warranty Programs – non-profit and for-profit warranty programs.
- Governments and Housing Agencies - at municipal, provincial and federal levels.
- Service and Professional Groups – designers, lawyers, accountants, real estate and marketing companies, media and more…
For more than 50 years, the Canadian Home Builders' Association-Edmonton Region has been an effective and respected "voice for the residential construction industry". We are a voluntary organization, run by members for members. We understand what our members need and work to support their business success.
CHBA-Edmonton Region strives to provide members with the resources you need to succeed in the residential construction industry today:
- A business network - connect with other business people who share your commitment to success
- The right product - the latest market intelligence to help you know what your customers want and how to deliver it
- The right skills - the business and technical knowledge you need to run your business successfully
- Answers - the technical advice and support you need to solve problems
- Visibility - opportunities to get your product and service in front of customers
- Credibility - recognition that your company is good to do business with
- A stable business environment - conditions that let you run your business profitably
Timely information, business contacts, political representation and a chance to speak out - membership provides real benefits and real value that will help you to succeed in today's challenging business environment.